Diligent Students

Friday, December 6, 2013

Working On Something

Assalamualaikum !
Hey there!

I've been quite busy for awhile. I'm sorry I abandoned this class for the umpteenth time. Aside from updating my status on Facebook or constantly tweeting about my pitiful life, I've been busy working on something.

Well i think it's more like..
lazily
lazily working on something

Do I hear someone asked 'What is it?'
(no one actually)
Well, since you asked... 
It's not anything big but I'm currently writing a novel;

'First Eclipse'.

Yeay. :D

It's a fantasy fiction novel. (probably because that's the only genre I read ._.)
So if you guys are into Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Land of Stories or anything similar, then I'm pretty sure u're gonna love my book. (lol! self confidence is important :D)

Here are some excerpt from the novel to get you all interested. (fingers crossed)
note: my grammar shucks.
– the kingdom was cursed with endless days and never-coming night. The sun in Escendria Kingdom neither rise nor set – it remained still and motionless above the sky. The scenery of the sky never changed, like a giant painting enveloping the kingdom. Nobody knew why and how the kingdom was cursed, or since when it all happened.
So the story takes place in Escendria Kingdom, where there is no night. At all. Its sunshine 24/7.
Yea sucks I know.
But that's where Reks (our hero) lives and starts his journey.

Hurray.

Escendria Kingdom was on its verge of downfall. Monsters activity was increasing, attacking the nearby villages. The attack on the villages was well-coordinated and the monsters were planning to attack the Castle next.

The people of Escendria lost their hope as they knew the monsters were far more powerful and they are outnumbered.

Then an Oracle Master told a breaking news that might be their only hope.
“Once upon a time, there was a prince from the Escendria Kingdom named Valarient. He fell madly in love to the princess of the neighbouring Crecienith Kingdom, Emily. It was love at first sight as the prince had a crush on the princess since the day they first met. What the prince did not know was that the princess secretly had feelings towards him too. As they decided to confess their love to each other, a meteor emerged from the darkness of the sky. The meteor struck on the Land of East. Since then, Crecienith Kingdom had never had sunlight bestowed upon the land whilst the sunlight in the Escendria Kingdom never fades. Darkness slowly enveloped the world. Claws and fangs and deathly disease killed many souls. Both kingdoms blamed each other for the curse that befallen upon their land. The two lovers were forced to leave each other”.  Master Ouran paused, turn to the next page and continued: “They lived happily ever after. The end.”
           Master Ouran closed the book, more dusts flew from the pages. 
         “What? That doesn’t make sense! Do you skip the pages?” Master Rave asked, puzzled.
            “Some of the pages were torn and missing.”
 - First Eclipse -

It turns out that a fairy tale called 'First Eclipse' holds the answer and solution to the kingdom's calamity. Only that the pages were torn and missing.

So, Reks has to venture through Crecienith Kingdom, a kingdom infested with darkness and monsters in order to search for the missing pages. Oh poor him :(


...The problem is, the one and only ‘First Eclipse’ that were written in our language – some of the pages were torn and damaged. No one knows how or what leads to that ending as the tale was an ancient fairy tale thus had long been forgotten.”
            “So what should we do?” 
           “That’s where you come in. I need you to find the original ‘Fist Eclipse’ ancient texts and bring it here for the Oracles to translate.”      
      “And where can I get them?” Reks was filled with overconfidence. The quest sounded too simple for him, acquiring ancient texts. He was wondering what part of the quest made it so dangerous and risky, that made his mom worry to no end.   
         “Where it was written; the Ruins of Rusgerath, Kingdom of Crecienith.”            Reks gulped. 
Come on. Isn't thaaaaaaaaaaaat interestinggggg?
Haha.

I'll post my novel until.. Chapter 10, maybe? Provided that I am able to write that long.

And then, I'll continue writing until I get it published. Self -published.

Yeah right.

Kuat berangan.

On a side note. Today my neighbour rumah dia almost terbakar.
There was a small fire in his living room.
 My mom was the one who spot the fire. I'm so proud of you mom :')
And then my mom screamed for help.
Other neighbours start to gather around, but they can't do anything.
The doors, the gate was locked.

I called for 999 (saje mention nak nampak cam hero, plus it was my first time haha)

My other neighbour get his fire extinguisher and climbed the gate. He spray the extinguisher through the opened windows and luckily managed to put out the flames.

Bomba arrived a few minutes later. They opened the gates and doors to see the source of fire. It turned out that my neighbour was using a plug where you can plug in 3 or 4 plugs on it ( i dun know what to call it) and somehow caused the fire.

The bomba went upstairs to check if there is anyone in the house.

Guess what?

My neighbour's son (around 20s something) was sound sleeping.

I was like.. what?

Didn't you hear the ruckus?

The siren?

OMG.
Thank GOD you're safe.

Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment