Diligent Students

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Throwback : Semester One

*Look at calendar*
Oh crap. There are only 3 weeks left of holidays.
3 weeks left before....

SEMESTER TWO.

Oh noes. I feel like it's only yesterday I registered in IPTHO.
Well, that was too much an exaggeration.

No, I dont feel like it was yesterday but I really feel like it was not that long time ago.

Semester one was filled many bittersweet memories, so...

Assalamualaikum. Hey there.

I decided to dedicate this post for a throwback to the good and bad times, the ups and downs of Semester One.

Well. Where should we start?
Oh yes. Minggu Orientasi.

Minggu Orientasi was well,... I dont know what to say. When I saw that my batch only consists of few people, my heart jumped to excitement. I mean, less people, less stranger, less stranger, less nervous. Besides, when we are few in number our bond between us will be stronger. Yeah, something like that.
My first impression on the seniors was that they are so friendly and nice. They helped you with the registration stuff. They helped you with your bags too (Abang Zahin Cool).

Nevertheless, I got disheartened when I got the same room with a senior (but I changed room a week after). I mean, who won't? It was embarrassing enough to be in the same room with a stranger, what more, your senior(!)

What I love about Minggu Orientasi is I got to sleep the most (although I got caught once in a while). The super cold air-cond of the hall is the perfect temperature for hibernation. Hahaha. All those ceramah and all is boooooooooooring. And my o's cant emphasize enough.

Jazlie bersemangat hafal lagu. Look how innocent he was

Boooooring
Oh yeah. Throughout the Orientation Week we were required to wear the huge ass nametag and the ridiculous cap. It was compulsory. I can tolerate the nametag (they can see your name 100 metres away) but the cap? And wear it indoor? inside the hall?

The seniors really have a weird taste in having fun. Lol.



The board of Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Pelajar that handled us

First intake batchmates. 64 something in total.

TESL class! (before 2nd,3rd and 4th intake)
The most f-ed up part of the Orientation is the prank.

The stupid prank.

One of our batchmate and my classmate (Anati) went missing. Lol. The seniors said she went to the kumbahan and gone. Her dompet was what left of her. I got scolded over and over for being irresponsible Ketua Opsyen and  I knew something smelled fishy. Why do they scold me? It's more logical to blame it to Penghulu since he's in charge to take care of us during the orientation. I knew they just want to pick on me since I'm the most problematic (complaining about my room and all. lol. yea.) student. I knew it was a prank after what I experienced in my UiTM orientation. But their acting was almost perfect I almost got teary eyes. ALMOST OKAYYY I DIDNT CRYYYYYYYYYYY AT ALLLLLL.


Next please
._.

Move on to the most fun part in semester one.....
THE BIRTHDAY PRANKS.
Lol. Yesh.



Our first (and best) birthday prank was Ahmad's, Nisya's and Mawaddah's.

We all (except the three bday children) brainstormed for the prank. And lastly we came out with a rumor of Ahmad having something going on with Nisya. We made them believe that the rumor was widespread in maktab . We said that senior were the one who started the rumors. We even asked our mentor's help Madam Rin to play along with the prank (to make them believe that even the lecturers knew about it!) And in the same time, Nisya was harassed by someone through text msg because Mawaddah had told Jazlie Nisya's number.

And then lastly for the final act I scold Mawaddah for giving her number and Nisya and Ahmad for causing a rumor that besmirched TESL class. There were cries everywhere (Mawaddah cried like there was no tomorrow) and fights (between me and Yana, Anati and others who backed up the three bday children) And then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


I wonder how Mawaddah can still smile after all that crying. XD
And then there was Emir and Syahirah's birthday prank.
OMG I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH I ALMOST KILL YOU GUYS FOR FORGETTING MY BIRTHDAY

Ngeheheheheheeeeeee..... *Emir kau gila lah gila!!

SYAHIRAH. PUT. THE KNIFE. DOWN.

I love Syahirah's reaction. We purposely didnt celebrate her birthday which was 5 days earlier. She thought that we all had forgotten her birthday and abandoned her. She told me that she cried on the night of her birthday which really, really made me feel bad. :/

Emir also didn't expect the prank even after his laptop got stolen (by us) since his birthday was 5 days later. His reaction when he discovered his birthday present (Avenged Sevenfold album) was priceless!

And lastly, Mellisa, Andy and Akmal's birthday celebration!

Group selfie!

The lovebirds. Nak muntah aku. Hahaa

Budak ni sesat sambut bday dia kali ke 2


It was so much fun! Especially the food, of course. Yeah. :)

Perbarisan Kemerdekaan Peringkat Negeri Johor in Bandar Penawar, Kota Tinggi XD
We get to dress up in various traditional clothes and march to Dataran Bandar Penawar.





Program Anak Angkat in Kg. Johor Lama Kota Tinggi.
SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN.
Breathtaking village and scenery
Kind and loving foster parents.
I want to go there agaaaaaain!


Yana's high

And the most exciting part of our Sem 1...

*drumrolls

DRAMA!
Yes, exciting. but in the same time stressful as hell especially when your senior tells you that you're not very good during the rehearsal.







Aside from the fashion show, we have another awesome one. We even win the 3rd place ! YEAY
But sadly we don't have the video. D: D: D:

Oh well I guess that's all for today (DAMN I WROTE SO LONG ALREADY LAH)
So I'll just dump random pictures of our random moments below :D

I dont know why the three girls were sitting there -,-

Rumah terbuka at Anati's. THERE WERE LOTS AND LOTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD.

One of our performance - Fashion Show! Sharvini and Dhivyah ARE SO GORGEOUS!

We were celebrating Hafiz's birthday at our room. Kesian Hafiz kena bedak!

Camwhores.... HAHAHA

Scandal of the yearrrr.

BFFs!

Eating at MK :D

Huzaimah : Funniest girl in our class!!

From front to back; Anati, Syahirah and Nisya XD

En. Saiful ; Our most dedicated and comitted lecturer :D

Modeling on a bridge across a river/longkang

Warung-ing

HANTU!

The frontmost girl thinks she's pretty. (SHE IS!)

Preparing for another drama


Taklimat on fire drill

Festival Mooncake :)

Late night class (Look at our tired faces)

Ujian GCI - Cabaran Isu Semasa

Presentation

Visiting a rural primary school in the Program Anak Angkat





3 Dara Pingitan!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my akim :) so sweet of you hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you spelled my name wrong and captioned me as scandak of the year & lovebirds Lol interesting.. thanks for the memories Kimi ★♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's very sweet of me :)
    Melly.. no hard feeling :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back all the memories >< hahhaha, you right, I'll kill people who didn't remember my birthday muahahaahah!!! * just joking*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hakim ko ckp aku ngn yana camera whores......tidakkkkk~~~
    hahaha...tp yg lain2 sweet.... hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. weh, molek skit spe whore?
    kau p0n camwhore jgak.... sleq kau x ltak gambar kau p0sing dlam klas time lecture =.="

    ReplyDelete